Geberit – AquaClean Mera Care
Developed for Independent Living
Geberit cares about innovation in independent living. By understanding the OT’s and end user requirements we can offer an unrivalled package that makes you feel confident in choosing the right product.
Everything is designed with comfort and convenience in mind. Our development team have been working on the Geberit AquaClean Mera Care design for independent living for several years, utilising the Geberit Group’s experience and expertise. We are constantly evolving and enhancing every aspect of our care products and have installed a number of these units across the UK during the development phase to test their installation and use, and to seek feedback, so we are able to make any enhancements required.
- Individually adjustable spray settings
- Oscillating spray arm
- Adjustable spray arm positioning
- Automatic flushing via user detection
- Flush actuation from remote control
- Barrier free mode
- Warm air-dryer
- Programmable user profiles
- Continuous flow heater for constant warm water
YOUR PERSONAL WELL-BEING PROGRAMME
Every person has unique requirements which is why the Geberit AquaClean Mera Care can be fully adjusted without the need for an engineer call out. Using the remote control or the AquaClean app, all the settings can be adjusted to five individual levels, including spray intensity, arm positive, oscillation, and temperature.
With enhanced memory function on the remote control, you can select your own programme and store it, so that it can be activated by the opto-remote or control panel. Up to four user profiles can be saved individually and accessed via the remote control.
Geberit AquaClean Mera Care (with a height range of 440mm- 560mm) is a flexible to accommodate specific seat height requirements at installation thanks to the in-built height adjustable stainless-steel frame.
The Geberit Mera Care offers various options to control its functionality so you can choose which best suits your needs.
The wash and dry cycle can be easily activated by either the push-button panel located on the side of the toilet or the remote control.
With the touchless remote wall mounted remote, the Geberit Mera Care can be used completely hand’s free. A sensor detects movement and automatically starts the washing and drying sequence. All functions will only operate when you are seated so there are no accidental starts.
COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT
The Geberit AquaClean Mera Care is suitable to use with a number of shower chairs and other equipment designed to improve lifestyle.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
The security of a five year warranty can often be an unwelcome expense to both councils and users, but no more.
To celebrate the launch of the Geberit Mera Care we are extending our free warranty to five years as standard. We feel this demonstrates not only our commitment to a revolutionary product but also our understanding and dedication to the market.
As long as the product is registered within 90 days of installation, any spare parts used by a service engineer and labour will be supplied free of charge for five years, offering complete peace of mind.
Clos-o-Mat Palma Vita Automatic WC
Simultaneous Flushing and Washing Plus Warm Air Drying
Used by able and disabled people alike its in-built douching and drying is operated by pressing and releasing the elbow pad, cleaning with water can reduce the risk of infection.
- Functions of a WC and bidet with addition of warm air drying
- Simultaneous flushing and washing (a unique feature)
- Can be used at all times as a conventional WC
- Clos-o-Mat’s unique OneTouch system allows the user to benefit from the toilet’s automatic functions by just pressing and releasing the elbow pad
- Simple ‘hands free’ action automatic flushing, warm water washing and warm air drying
- Customised to suit individual needs
- Installation and service support available
- Over 40,000 shower toilets built and installed in the UK
- Complies with current electrical regulations and can be fitted into Zone 1
- Palma Vita Maximum load: 190kg/30st
- Palma Vita with Big John seat Maximum load: 362kg/57st
- Medical Device Class 1 certifiedEN60601-1-1: 2007/AC: 2010*
A Closomat toilet with 10 years’ fully comprehensive,hassle-free maintenance cover for one simple price. Palma Life™ has been developed as a result of feedback from the healthcare marketplace.
Closomat understands the pressures faced by Local Authorities and Housing Associations when it comes to funding and as such have created this product to help ease the burden. Put simply, when a Palma Life™ is purchased your receiving a top quality product with a decade of peace of mind .
Integrated Fold-down Support Arms
Lateral Body Supports
Alternative Douche Arms
Touch Sensitive Hand/Foot Switch
Infrared Remote Control